A market for Official Doll Retailers, Dealers, Artisans, and Yard Sale Vendors. Open Saturday May 24 & Sunday May 25, 2014 exclusively at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Hours of Operation:
- Saturday, May 24, 2014: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, May 25, 2014: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Come out and shop at the Doll North Market! Official Asian Ball-Jointed doll retailers, artisans offering crafted items, and yard sale vendors will be present offering merchandise for a variety of Ball-Jointed Dolls, Vinyl dolls (Obitsu and Dollfie Dream), Pullips, Blythes, and Monster High.
Doll Market is an exciting event that draws a large crowd each year. In an effort to keep the Doll Market experience fair for both attendees and vendors only individuals registered as Doll Market Dealers or Vendors are permitted to sell items at this event. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave out of courtesy to those who have paid for the opportunity to sell their wares. In order to gain admission to the Doll Market attendees must be registered for Anime North on the day they attend. Valid badges include General Day and Weekend Admissions to Anime North as well as Exhibitor, Dealer and Staff badges. Attendees will be required to show their badge to gain entrance to the doll market.
What to Sell?
For Doll Market 2014 we will have 3 types of Vendor Table opportunities available: Official Retailers/Dealers, Artisan, and Yard Sale. (more information on next page)
Important Artisan Vendor Information
- Artisan tables are for individuals who craft and create BJD goods that are sold through their own online shops; be it their own website or through places like Den of Angels and Etsy.
- Face Up Artists can apply for Artisan Vendor tables. Please keep in mind the same rules of 80% handmade goods as part of your display will apply. We recommend samples of your work, a portfolio, and your own supplies if you plan to offer face up services during Doll Market hours.
- Artisan tables should display approximately 80% new handmade goods by the Artisan.
- Online Registration will open on Friday March 7, 2014 at 12:00 AM (EST) and will close on April 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM (EST).
- Table Cost: $30.00 per Day
- Table Size: 6’ x 2.5’
- We will take applications for full tables only. You may choose to split your table with another artisan, but please submit ONE application only. The applicant will have liability for a full table, and will be responsible for dividing the table space. You are welcome to include sign up information for both partners on this kind of application.
Important Yard Sale Vendor Information
- Yard Sale Tables are for individuals who wish to sell second hand BJD goods. A Yard Sale Vendor may choose to sell handcrafted items but they may not take up more than approximately 20% of the Yard Sale Table space provided.
- Online Registration will open on Friday April 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM (EST) and will close on April 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM (EST).
- Table Cost: $15.00 per Day
- Table Size: 3’ x 2.5’
- We will take applications for HALF tables only. You may choose to split the time you spend at your table with a friend, but please submit ONE application only. The applicant will have liability for a half table, and will be responsible for dividing the space and time. You are welcome to include sign up information for both partners on this kind of application. Applicants may NOT share the table space at the same time but may choose to split the day into two shifts discussed and decided upon between the two parties.
Important Information for ALL Dealers and Vendors
- You are responsible for your own table, merchandise, and cash box at all times.
- Each full table will be provided with two chairs, there are to be no more than 2 people behind a table at any given time. If you sign up for a full table do not have more than 2 people acting as vendors at any given time.
- Doll Market will be secured each evening. If you have booked space for more than one day you may leave your display and merchandise set up. While we have limited the number of keyholders to this space we cannot control the acts of the Crowne Plaza hotel and Doll North cannot be held responsible for merchandise left unattended.
- There will be time for vendors to access the market before and after normal operational hours for set up and takedown. Taking advantage of this time is not mandatory, you are welcome to set up and take down anytime within your assigned time slot as needed.
Sign Up Information
Artisan Registration: March 7, 2014 12:00 AM (EST) to April 26, 2014 11:59 PM (EST)
Yard Sale Registration: April 4, 2014 12:00 AM (EST) to April 26, 2014 11:59 PM (EST)
Please Note: We will close registration early if all tables are filled but will retain a waiting list if a space should become available.
You will receive a confirmation email within 1-2 business days.
Artisan Full Table: $30 per Day
Yard Sale Half Table: $15 per Day
Available Time Slots:
Saturday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Once you receive a confirmation for your table you will be prompted to pay your fee via paypal, if other arrangements need to be made please indicate this on your signup form. Payments must be received within 1 week of sign up.
In regards to Email Money Transfers, PayPal or use of Square readers to accept payment: Doll North accepts no liability for electronic payment errors, service fees, or disputes. Use of these forms of payment exchange are considered optional and at the discretion of the individual dealer. The Crowne Plaza Hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, but Doll North will not be held responsible for technical difficulties or unforeseen outages.
Please complete (1) or (2) below.
Vendor Type (Indicate Artisan or Yard Sale):
Name of Store:
Please fill out the following links if applicable.
A Brief Summary of Items for Sale:
Please attach any logo or sample product photos you would like featured on Doll North social media.