Come out and shop at the Doll North Market! Asian Ball-Jointed Doll Dealers, Artisans, and Yard Sale vendors will be present offering merchandise for a variety of Ball-Jointed Dolls, Vinyl dolls (Obitsu, Azone, Smart Dolls and Dollfie Dream), Pullips, Blythes, Disney Animator Collection, Monster High and Ever After High dolls.
- Saturday, May 28, 2016: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, May 29, 2016: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel — Algonquin Room
33 Carlson Court, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 6H5
What to Sell?
How to Register?
Register for your Anime North general admission ticket, or plan to purchase a Doll North wristband at the event: Registration page.
*All Vendors must posses an admission ticket for the day they attend. Valid badges include General Day and Weekend Admissions to Anime North as well as Exhibitor, Guest, Dealer and Staff badges.
Review the following and select your preferred vendor type and complete the associated registration form.
Wait for your registration confirmation email from Doll North (1 - 2 business days).
Important Information for Vendors
- Doll North is a recast free zone, Vendors are not permitted to sell, trade or display recasts at Doll Market. If you are unsure what a recast is please see the following article:
- Please be sure you have read and understood the Anime North Convention Policy and the Doll Market Policy and Contract Agreement for 2016. Failure to do so will result in the immediate forfeiture of your table application and future applications to the artist areas.
- Applicant(s) be at least 14 years of age by May 27, 2016.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Government-Issued Photo ID (e.g. health card, driver’s license, passport, etc.) on May 27, 2016 for the sign-in process. Please be aware that using false identification or lending your ID to someone else during sign-in is a criminal offence. This will result in the immediate forfeiture of your table and the denial of future applications to the artist areas.
- You are responsible for your own table, merchandise, and cash box at all times. Each full table will be provided with two chairs, there are to be no more than 2 people behind a table at any given time. If you sign up for a full table do not have more than 2 people acting as vendors at any given time.
- Doll Market will be secured each evening. If you have booked space for more than one day you may leave your display and merchandise set up. While we have limited the number of keyholders to this space we cannot control the acts of the Crowne Plaza hotel and Anime North cannot be held responsible for merchandise left unattended.
- There will be time for vendors to access the market before and after normal operational hours for set up and takedown. Taking advantage of this time is not mandatory, you are welcome to set up and take down anytime within your assigned time slot as needed.
- Wi-Fi: Available complimentary from the Crowne Plaza hotel, please ask a Doll North staff member for the password if you experience any issues.
- Receiving Payment: Most Vendors choose to provide Square https://squareup.com/ca/, Paypal, and Canadian Currency as payment options at their booth. Vendors must bring their own payment equipment and cashbox. We are unable to provide credit/debit machines at this venue.
- In regards to Email Money Transfers, PayPal or use of Square readers to accept payment: Anime North accepts no liability for electronic payment errors, service fees, or disputes. Use of these forms of payment exchange are considered optional and at the discretion of the individual dealer. The Crowne Plaza Hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, but Anime North will not be held responsible for technical difficulties or unforeseen outages.
- Electrical Hookups: Electrical plugs are very limited and only available to Dealers at this time.
All participants MUST obey both the Anime North Convention Policy and Doll Market Policy and Agreement Contract for 2016. Blocking hallways, aisles, and fire exits will not be tolerated. Any behaviour that disrupts the convention or the premises, or is considered by Anime North as damaging to individuals, property, or the reputation of the convention will result in immediate loss of any Doll Market privileges, loss of membership, and expulsion from the convention. If you have any concerns during the convention, please bring them to the attention of the Doll North Staff.
Please note that Anime North reserves the right to revoke or deny the application of individuals with records of serious offenses in any of our artist areas from previous years.
Failure to abide by the following rules may result in the loss of your table without refund.
Behaviour not acceptable in the Doll Market includes (but is not limited to):
- Selling a table to another individual;
- Taking chairs from other artists;
- Sitting and/or selling behind tables not assigned to you;
- Allowing someone not registered to the Comic Market to sell at your table. Doing so is a breach of contract. The tables are only rented to the artists who have specifically registered for the area and signed the Doll Market Policy and Contract Agreement for 2016;
- Selling your convention badge to another individual along with the table rented to your name;
- Lending your convention badge to another individual not registered to your table;
- Lewd behaviour, intimate displays of affection, and touching inappropriate for a family atmosphere will not be tolerated in the Doll Market;
- Failing to follow the rules noted in the Anime North Convention Policy; Harassment of Doll Market Staff, Anime North Staff, Anime North Volunteers or other participants (e.g. disrespecting the staff’s authority, inappropriate language and/or behaviour, etc.);
- Applying for or signing in for a Dol Market space under a name not your own;
- Posing as a registered artist by use of their identification with or without their permission. This is a case of identity fraud and/or theft, and is punishable by law;
- Offensive emails to Anime North Staff members, mass trolling (continuous posts of offensive messages) directed to Anime North staff members in electronic forums.
Reservations for Doll Market tables are allocated at the sole discretion of the Anime North Doll North Team. Anime North is in no way obligated to provide tables to any person, persons, or group, and reserves the right to decline applications from any person, persons, or group which have violated the Code of Conduct specified above.
All complaints, conflicts, or discrepancies concerning the Doll North Staff and/or another Vendor should be directed to, and only to, the Doll North Coordinator.