- Anime North uses the Eventbrite ticker server to perform our online registration.
- Attendees may purchase through online registration Weekend or Single-Day Only admissions (either adult or children), Group admissions, Merchandise and Special Event tickets for Anime North 2013.
- On arriving at the Eventbrite website, simply select the number of each type of admission, special event ticket or merchandise that you wish to purchase
- You will then be required to provide the FULL NAME of each person that the admission or ticket is being purchased for, and their email address. If the email is not available, use the group leader email address. Only the ticket purchaser will be required to provide a full address, when submitting payment.
- Please make sure that all emails are valid and correctly spelled for attendees to receive their confirmations.
- Payment will be made through PayPal, which accepts credit cards or the use of a PayPal account.
- Note, there will a processing fee of approx 4.5% charged by Eventbrite for each individual admission, special event ticket or t-shirt purchase, on top of the Anime North purchase price (i.e. for a $50 Weekend admission, add $2.25 processing fee). All processing fees are listed on the Eventbrite order webpage.
Individual confirmations for the Anime North admissions, special event tickets and merchandise purchases will be emailed out by Eventbrite within 24 hours of your purchase. This confirmation will be a .PDF file, with a link to the file included in the body of the email. PayPal will also send a confirmation of the payment made through it (this is not your Anime North confirmation). If these are not received, then there may have been a problem with your purchase; please contact Anime North Registration for verification.
Now, click on the link below to go to the Eventbrite website and register for Anime North 2013.